Illustration by Loutpany
When Tech Earnings Slow Down, Move Into Banking
Product line extensions are pretty common when you have slowing growth in your core areas. The big tech giants are looking into consumer finance in search of future earnings.
Wired Magazine covers why every tech company wants to be a bank.
Business Intelligence B.I. Software Battle
Looker vs. Domo
Upcoming Software Events
- AWS Re:Event | December 2-6 | Las Vegas
- Hustlecon | December 2-3 | California
- Growth Marketing Conference | December 10-11 | California
Hiring Signals in Tech
- Wealthfront CEO Andy Rachleff on hitting escape velocity, pioneering “self-driving money” – This Week in Startups
- Highly Illegal – Very Affordable – This Week in Tech
# Hashtag Trends
- Should You Really Listen to Experts?