|Headquarters:||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Last Updated:||March 2020|
What is MONDAY.COM?
MONDAY.COM is a software company that offers a platform for businesses to use to manage their work. The company’s product is designed to help businesses manage their work.
It is designed to help teams get more done by giving them an overview of all of their tasks, conversations, and files in one place. This cloud-based Work OS is also highly customizable, so teams can tailor it to their specific needs. With its ease of use and powerful features, monday.com is quickly becoming the go-to work OS for teams around the world.
Who Benefits From Using Monday.Com?
One of the key benefits of using monday.com is that it can help to increase production levels. The software makes it easy to track progress and identify areas where improvements can be made. This makes it simpler to meet deadlines and achieve goals. In addition, monday.com can help to improve communication within a team. The software makes it easy to assign tasks and share files. This can help to make sure that everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goal. Overall, monday.com is a valuable tool for any team looking to increase its production levels.
How does MONDAY.COM work?
MONDAY.COM’s product works by providing businesses with a platform for their employees to use to manage their work. The platform allows businesses to easily add, remove, and update work records.
Features Of MONDAY.COM
- Viewing multiple projects at the same time: It’s as easy as clicking a button at Monday.com to see projects as you like them, including Kanban, Gantt, timeline, and calendar views. Easily switch displays, zoom down or out, and get a quick view of daily activities or the big picture. It provides a wide range of views, including completely customized views, that are useful for monitoring project statuses at a glance.
- Effective Time Tracking: In any project, keeping track of time is essential. Not a lot of platforms include a time tracking feature but monday.com does (from Pro above). You can keep track of the hours worked on every task using this leading project management software. Your project’s full timeline-down to the last minute-can be viewed in greater detail along with your most time-consuming tasks. Manually entering time or clicking to turn the tracker on or off are both options available to users. It is even possible to track time from anywhere using the smartphone app. With Monday.com’s automation, you can also eliminate tedious tasks like alerting your team or moving cards between columns.
- Extensive Integrations: monday.com is all about summarising the work experience and this feature further buttresses that. You can integrate your most frequent apps and work tools into one place. That way, you save time bouncing between apps and can focus on accomplishing your set tasks quickly and more effectively. It is also possible to automate processes so that you can eliminate laborious administrative tasks. Link your Gmail, Google Drive, Facebook, Slack, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Excel, Outlook, and Zoom in addition to anything else you need for a unified communication strategy and process.
- Reliable Customer Support: Every tool has this feature, albeit not all can be called dependable. In addition to a technology performing as it should, timely customer service when a problem arises enhances the likelihood of retaining users and growth. A straightforward contact form on Monday.com allows users to contact the support team anytime, anywhere. Materials such as screenshots and videos can also be submitted. Fortunately, most of your questions can be answered with their large collection of self-help and training resources.
- Customizable Templates: The abundance of editable templates on Monday.com eliminates the need to create processes and project management systems from scratch. Among the many free templates available on Monday.com are those for managing project portfolios, managing team tasks, planning campaigns, managing contacts, managing customer onboarding, handling help desk tickets, planning events, and developing product roadmaps.
- User Friendly: The goal of project management software is not to introduce another tool to your team, but to simplify it. Even though Monday.com is not the easiest PM tool, it is also not the most challenging. The training will take less than an hour, and you and your team will be fully prepared. If you’re lost as a newcomer, there are helpful videos to help you get better.
How can MONDAY.COM help your business?
MONDAY.COM can help businesses in a number of ways, including the following:
- Streamline Work: Centralize all of your work, procedures, tools, and files on one Work OS. Connect teams, break down silos, and maintain a single truth source across your organization.
- Build Teams: Collaborate effectively across the organization to obtain a comprehensive picture of all your jobs. Stay up to date with simple automation and real-time alerts.
- Reach Goals Faster: Get a bird’s eye view of your company with configurable dashboards. Make confident judgments and automate procedures as needed.
- Dashboards: Get the knowledge you need to make confident decisions. With customized dashboards, track progress, deadlines, and expenditures.
- Integrations: All you have to do is connect monday.com to your favorite tools and get more done. Integrate Slack, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, and other apps.
- Automation: Focus on the tasks that are most essential or create your own automation recipes in minutes. Streamline procedures by eliminating minor activities and focusing on what matters.
- Apps: Monday apps are designed to extend the capabilities of your Work OS and improve your productivity. With custom views, widgets, integrations, and other features, you can enhance your operations.
- Docs: In only a few clicks, transform text into action items. Connect, collaborate, and execute ideas and workflows in real time from any doc.
- Views: With different perspectives, you’ll be able to see and plan your job more effectively: Kanban board, Gantt chart, timeline, calendar, and other tools.
Plans & Pricing
- An easy-to-use interface with vibrant colors.
- Timeline and charting mechanics are easy to use with drag-and-drop.
- Using social media-like tools to collaborate (likes, @mentions, GIFs, emojis)
- High-level plans include guided automations that are easy to use.
- Integrations supported by a long list.
- Multiple views for your boards.
- Tasks that recur or repeat are considered automations, which are limited to higher plans.
- Timelines and Gantt charts are limited to higher-level plans.
- Pricing structure that is similarly convoluted.
- Limited Task Dependencies: Our team considered Monday.com’s task dependencies to be underdeveloped compared to other project management software. Due to the limited configuration options, they are not suitable for many real-world applications. Task dependency 101 dictates that a dependant task cannot begin until a dependent task has completed. As a result of the basic functionality that is already present, tasks are completed in the correct order, but there isn’t much room for customization beyond that. Smaller companies and those with limited budgets cannot also take advantage of dependencies since they are only offered on the top two tiers.
MONDAY.COM’s mission statement is “To help businesses manage their work.”
Are there any alternatives to MONDAY.COM?
Yes, there are a number of alternatives to MONDAY.COM, including:
How can I contact MONDAY.COM?
You can contact MONDAY.COM by:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: (888) 992-8729
– Web: https://www.monday.com
Monday.com is an incredible tool for managing projects and tasks, but it can be intimidating at first. We hope this article has helped you understand all there is to know about Monday.com so that you can start using it to manage your own projects! Have you tried out Monday.com yet? What are your thoughts?
How AI Is Changing Sales Forever
Dive into AI with orca-ai.io
Unlock Your Potential with Hakimo.ai/
Adobe’s Firefly AI in Photoshop
Introducing TerraTrue: Data Privacy Platform
Founded: 2018 CEO: Jad Boutros Employees: 51-100 Headquarters: California Last Update: 2023 What Is TerraTrue The TerraTrue tool is specifically...
Introducing Pipefy: The Workflow Tools of Tomorrow, Today!
Founded: 2015 CEO: Alessio Alionço Employees: 501-1000 Headquarters: California Last Update: 2022 What Is Pipefy? Pipefy is a cloud-based business...
Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Introducing Namelix by Brandmark: AI Business Name Generator
Software Posts1 year ago
Transportation Management System
Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Introducing Soundraw: Trending AI Music Generator
Alternatives To1 year ago
5 Best Nansen.ai Alternatives & Competitors 2022
Best Lists1 year ago
Top 7 OpenSea Alternatives and Competitors (NFT Marketplaces)
Software Posts1 year ago
Software Posts1 year ago
Software Home1 year ago
All You Need To Know About Robinhood