Illustration by Broto Seno
The Freelance Economy
There are over 56 million freelancers in the US today with that number rising each year.
Technology such as Slack and Zoom has enabled more people to enter this freelance economy.
If you’re interested in getting started in this type of work, read the freelancer guide at Sidesupply.
Video Conference Software Battle
Zoom vs. GotoMeeting
Upcoming Software Events
- Dreamforce | November 19 | California
- Github Universe | November 13 | California
- Edge AI Summit | November 20 | California
Hiring Signals in Tech
- HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan on origins of inbound marketing – This Week in Startups
- Google Buys Fitbit, AirPods Pro Review, Apple TV+ launches – This Week in Tech
# Hashtag Trends
- $38 Billion in a ‘Singles Day’