Did you know that almost half of all marketers think email marketing is the most powerful tool for nurturing leads? Are you sick of hearing about Mailchimp? If you’re looking for a Mailchimp alternatives, you’ve come to the right place.
If your business is growing you’re likely shopping around for email marketing tools to help boost your efforts. But if you search for “the best email marketing tools,” you’ll hear a lot about Mailchimp. Even though they were the leaders in email marketing for many years, there are a lot more options out there in 2022.
Here are seven other platforms that offer similar (or better) features at a competitive price.
Why Should You Look for the Best Mailchimp Alternatives?
Mailchimp was known for offering a lot of exciting features at an affordable price. But Mailchimp raised their prices making them less affordable than they used to be. Now the features that used to make them standout have become industry standards.
We could go on, but you get the idea.
Constant Contact is one of the most well-known alternatives to Mailchimp. Like Mailchimp, it offers a drag-and-drop email builder, customizable templates, list segmentation, contact management, and autoresponders. It also includes some features that Mailchimp doesn’t have, like social media tools and coupon creation.
Features of Constant Contact
- Reporting: Track who opens and shares your email. Analyze trends and make plans for the future.
- Templates: Make your own email template from hundreds of professionally-designed templates.
- Marketing Automation: Adapt your emails to customers’ behavior and send them targeted emails based on their engagement.
- Customer List Management: Your contacts can be added, stored, and organized in one place, and lists can be segmented to target the right people. Organizing lists is particularly intuitive and easy to use
- Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads: With Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads integrated to save time, you can generate new leads.
- Website Signup Form: Use easy-to-build pop-up signup forms to encourage website visitors to subscribe.
- Lead Generation Landing Page: Create a custom signup page with a unique URL to add new subscribers to specific contact lists.
- Social Posting: All your social engagement can be created, scheduled, and posted in one place, which saves you time.
- Integration: Auto-sync your contact, product, and sales data with tools like Salesforce, Shopify, and Etsy.
- Surveys, Polls, and Event RSVP: By integrating tools such as video, surveys, polls, and RSVPs for events, you can further engage your customers.
Constant Contact Plans & Pricing
Pros of Constant Contact
- You can host a number events with this mailchimp alternative
- Choose from an array of templates
- Low-cost plans with accessible customer service
- Privy to free stock images
- Their lovely reports let you see how effective your email marketing strategies are.
- Nonprofit email marketing tool to support donations
Cons of Constant Contact
- The email may resize incorrectly for Outlook users
- Manual removal of un-subscribers
Another popular Mailchimp alternative on our list is Sendinblue. It offers all of the standard features you’d expect from an email marketing platform, plus a few unique ones like AI-powered subject line optimization and advanced campaign reporting.
Best for companies who are sending out targeted emails since there is a limit of 300 emails per day. This means that you can’t blast all of your contacts in one day with a single campaign with a free plan. For free plans, businesses that run a lot of drip campaigns or expect to conduct mostly support and transactional emails will benefit most.
But this cap is removed with paid plans. The cheapest paid plan is $25. Free might be best for support emails. Sendinblue also has some of the most linguistically friendly platforms out there, making it a great option for global teams. This email marketing platform is also one of the best affordable options comparable to Mailchimp that allows for unlimited subscribers and up to 20,000 contacts with a free email campaign! Users can also send 9,000 emails every month.
With a free plan, Sendinblue also offers its email templates, SMS marketing and A/B testing for all plans. It also offers more integrations with other platforms than Mailchimp, like Shopify, Facebook, live chat and more. Paid accounts also have access to features like retargeting ads and CRM.
Features of sendinblue
- SMS Marketing
- Chat and Inbox
- Marketing Automation and CRM
- Transactional Email and Segmentation
- Email builder & HTML email editor.
- Custom email templates.
- Landing Pages and Signup Forms
- Facebook Ads
- Advanced list segmentation
sendinblue Plans & Pricing
Pros of sendinblue
- 300 emails/day for a free trial with a few features
- There is no limit to the number of subscribers you can have
- You can easily drag-and-drop items when using the email builder & HTML email editor
- The cost of email marketing is not based on subscribers, but on emails
- Take full advantage of unlimited custom email templates.
- Six languages are available on the Sendinblue website and in the help section.
- Forms and landing pages are integrated for adding contacts
Cons of sendinblue
- Plans with Free and Lite features are limited
- A limited number of drag-and-drop creations are available
- It is not possible to get complete technical support
- Workflow is a little difficult to design
If you’re looking for an email marketing platform that specializes in helping creators grow their audiences, ConvertKit is a great option. In addition to standard features like customizable templates and list segmentation, ConvertKit offers powerful automation tools and integrations with popular creator tools like LeadPages and Gumroad.
Features of convertkit
- You can send automated emails based on the behavior of users with ConvertKit’s drag-and-drop email sequence builder.
- Depending on the opt-in incentives and content assets, you can create multiple signup forms. That way, by offering content upgrades, you can grow your subscriber list easily.
- Create email campaigns
- Email Signup Forms
- Email Automation
- Landing Pages
- It allows you to automate responses for marketing emails.
convertkit Plans & Pricing
Pros of Convertkit
- You can expect highest quality deliverability
- Very simple and easy to use.
- With embed codes and forms, ConvertKit makes WordPress integration easy for bloggers.
- To make your emails more personal, you can use merge tags
Cons of Convertkit
- Inactive subscribers are automatically tagged as “cold” by ConvertKit. As far as customization goes, there isn’t much you can do about it.
- Emails sent to yourself can only be broadcast, not autoresponders.
Another top Mailchimp competitor and alternative. AWeber has been around since 1998 and is one of the most popular email marketing platforms among small businesses and solopreneurs. In addition to core features like autoresponders and customizable templates, AWeber offers 24/7 customer support and a robust knowledge base filled with helpful resources for getting started with email marketing.
Features of aweber
- Canva and popular tools Integration
- Auto Newsletters
- A/B split testing
- Subscribers segmenting
- Emails on autopilot
- Pre-designed and easy-to-read reports
- Save time with email templates for any occasion
- Create emails easily with an intuitive drag and drop builder
- Custom sign up forms and landing pages
- Mailing list import and hosting capabilities
awber Plans & Pricing
Pros of aweber
- No matter what plan you choose, AWeber gives you access to all features
- There are templates for landing pages, blog posts, and newsletters included in the package.
- Despite not being the absolute lowest product of its kind, it is competitively priced compared to other similar solutions.
- It automatically creates blog newsletter emails by fetching articles from the web.
- You can decide whether to allow single or double opt-in subscriptions to your list.
Cons of aweber
- A lot more marketing automation features are available in less expensive alternatives.
- Support for customers is exclusively offered in English.
Drip is another great option for bloggers and one of the best mailchimp alternatives who are looking for an email marketing service with robust features. Drip starts at $49/month for up to 5,000 subscribers and offers many similar features to ConvertKit, such as automation sequences and landing pages. However, one advantage that Drip has over ConvertKit is its visual campaign builder, which makes it easy to create sophisticated email marketing campaigns without any technical know-how.
Features of drip email
- Assistance with email creation that is customized
- Track funnels and emails with categories.
- Users can be classified into a range of unique categories.
- Ability to employ email funnels to gamify your users’ experience
drip email plans & pricing
Pros of drip email
- Leading-edge campaign automation
- Segmentation based on behavior
- 14-day free trial that includes email and SMS marketing
Cons of drip email
- No free offer
- Unlimited SMS and emails are not available during the free trial.
- For people with more than 30,000 contacts, unlimited email is not available.
An all-in-one online marketing platform that includes everything you need to run successful email marketing campaigns. In addition to standard features like customizable templates, contact management, and list segmentation, GetResponse also offers webinars, landing pages, eCommerce tools, and much more.
Features of getresponse
- Website Builder: Using an AI-driven, code-free website builder, you can promote your business online.
- Webinars: Easy set-up, powerful results with a complete marketing webinar software.
- Marketing automation: With automation flows that grow with your business, you can bring your customer journey to life.
- Paid ads: Integrated tools for managing paid campaigns.
- Landing pages: Page design tools that optimize for search engines and generate revenue.
- Conversion funnel: Automated campaigns created with prebuilt funnels.
- Web push notifications: Get more people to return to your website with a native web push tool.
- SMS marketing: Automated SMS marketing based on triggers.
- Signup forms and Lead funnels
- Segmentation, Popups and forms
drip email plans & pricing
Pros of getresponse
- There is an entirely free, perpetually usable version of the platform available.
- The savings you obtain when prepaying for one or two years of service are really significant; you’ll struggle to find comparable savings from major rivals.
- It provides you with incredibly advanced marketing automation solutions.
Cons of getresponse
- From the standpoint of the user experience, the drag and drop interfaces for building landing pages and forms should be easier to use.
- For the website builder to effectively compete with older technologies, improvements are required.
iContact rounds out our list of top Mailchimp alternatives. It’s packed with powerful features like contact tagging, A / B split testing, social media integrations, message personalization, deliverability consulting services, and more. Plus, its pricing plans are very flexible — you can pay monthly or annually (which saves you 16%) And if you’re not satisfied with your first month’s s results? You can get your money back thanks to the iContact ’s 30 – day money – back guarantee.
Features of icontact
- Editor with drag and drop
- Completely flexible layouts Automation
- Ability to do A/B split tests
- Reports and analytics for performance
icontact plans & pricing
Pros of icontact
- Powerful survey and social media integration tools.
- There are 700 responsive email templates available.
- Built-in reporting and data tracking features.
- Spam filter for email.
Cons of icontact
- Very little storage space is available with free image hosting. For larger image hosting, additional costs will apply.
- Although it is free with a Premier or Pro subscription, Google Analytics costs $10 more on a regular account.
- Only the Pro plan includes integration with the PicMonkey image editor.
Best for businesses with a small, segmented list of contacts they want to consistently engage with. Moosend is designed for beginners with little to no design or marketing experience. Local medical practices or other small businesses who want to detailed reporting will benefit from Moosend the most.
Moosend’s free plan allows for up to 1,000 subscribers and an unlimited amount of emails to be sent out every month. Businesses also don’t need to suffer the forced logo and branding that many email providers include in emails and newsletters when using a free plan.
Moosend offers a Free Forever plan that offers a lot of advanced features without having to pay. Users can pay for additional features as they need them, like Mailchimp, but this platform still comes a cheaper price.
If you want more than what the paid plan has to offer, prices start as low as $10 per month. For an affordable plan, Moosend offers some of the best analytics when compared to Mailchimp.
This makes it perfect for professional businesses that are obsessed with tracking ROI and the value of their marketing efforts. But are also interested in learning from their marketing efforts and adopting a growth mindset when it comes to their digital marketing efforts.
Best for growing businesses more concerned with branding than tracking advanced KPIs. Businesses who are more concerned with design, brand awareness, and data storage and don’t need in-depth reporting won’t find a better affordable option.
Benchmark’s free plan is impressive in that it allows up to 2,000 subscribers and 14,000 emails sent per month. One of Benchmark’s most notable features is that it’s customizable and has advanced design capabilities.
Along with many templates, users have the option to use a code editor to highly customize emails or build them from scratch. Paid plans start at $13.99 per month and offer CRM tools, A/B testing, and over 100 more features.
One of the major drawbacks of the free plan is that you cannot upload contacts to the platform. You can only email contacts who subscribe to your emails using their tool. This automatically makes the free tool only really usable to businesses who are just starting out with collecting contacts.
Best for digitally native brands who are still relatively small but growing. These businesses know that the scale their growth, the next step is to start using more advanced digital marketing tactics to generate more leads and sales.
This email marketing platform is focused on helping brands who are hyper-focused on their online stores. Omnisend offers a free plan along with paid plans that start at $16 per month.
The email marketing platform has advanced segmenting and behavioral automation capabilities for its price range. This makes it optimal for retargeting the right customers, with the right content during specific stages of their buyer’s journey.
Opt-in forms, A/B testing and website tracking make this a great option for growing stores that want to optimize their digital marketing efforts to better understand their target audience. The platform is not clear about how many contacts and subscribers a free or paid account can have, but they do have a daily email limit of 2,000 emails.
Paid plans offer additional features like SMS messages and integration with Facebook, Google, and WhatsApp. It also offers extras by offering creative opt-in templates, discount codes, landing pages, and gift boxes. As far as eCommerce drivers go, it offers a lot more than Mailchimp.
Are You Ready to Improve Your Email Marketing Strategy in 2022?
Email marketing is so much more than just sending emails to promote something. It offers a unique opportunity to get personal with your audience. By delivering focused content to your contacts, you can create a special experience for your leads and establish a level of trust that other marketing platforms don’t offer.
As you can tell from this list of the best Mailchimp alternatives, there are a lot of different options to choose from. When it comes to choosing a “winner” it all really depends on your company’s goals and expectations from email marketing.
So there you have it—seven great Mailchimp alternatives that offer similar (or better) features at a competitive price point. No matter what your budget or needs are, there’s sure to be an option on this list that will work for you!
How AI Is Changing Sales Forever
Dive into AI with orca-ai.io
Unlock Your Potential with Hakimo.ai/
Adobe’s Firefly AI in Photoshop
Introducing TerraTrue: Data Privacy Platform
Founded: 2018 CEO: Jad Boutros Employees: 51-100 Headquarters: California Last Update: 2023 What Is TerraTrue The TerraTrue tool is specifically...
Introducing Pipefy: The Workflow Tools of Tomorrow, Today!
Founded: 2015 CEO: Alessio Alionço Employees: 501-1000 Headquarters: California Last Update: 2022 What Is Pipefy? Pipefy is a cloud-based business...
SaaS1 year ago
Monday.com: A WorkOS Platform to Manage all Workflows
Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Introducing Namelix by Brandmark: AI Business Name Generator
Software Posts1 year ago
Transportation Management System
Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Introducing Soundraw: Trending AI Music Generator
Alternatives To1 year ago
5 Best Nansen.ai Alternatives & Competitors 2022
Best Lists1 year ago
Top 7 OpenSea Alternatives and Competitors (NFT Marketplaces)
Software Posts1 year ago
Software Posts1 year ago