- In “Commercial Real Estate Broker Tech Stack Starter Pack”, Tom Smith, the co-founder of Truss, writes about starting a tech stack with a few outstanding PropTech platforms.
- Chris Sutcliffe of Stein IAS writes in “A Tech Stack Can Only Be Effective With Clear Direction and Deep Human Expertise” about the future of marketing technology.
- In “How to Optimize Your Technology Stack”, Forbes Council Member Shane Barker offers a few tips on how to optimize a marketing technology stack.
- Business Matters offers suggestions on building tech stacks in “Five Tips For Building a Scalable Technology Stack”.
Adapt to AI
Sunny Bjerk and Yong Liu discuss AI’s growing ability to understand the tone and sentiment of emails. Here is how your company can utilize AI’s expanding capabilities to improve their email campaigns. – OUTREACH
Blair Symes understands how important it is for your business to rank high in Google search results. He also knows that the old tricks don’t work anymore. From optimizing page titles to the perfect meta description, here are his thirteen best practices to ranking on Google today.- DialogTech
Mary-Cate Spires cautions online business that their detailed check-out processes may be turning away buyers making purchases on their mobile phones. Learn why inbound call marketing streamlines the sales process for clients on the go and tracks the effectiveness of keywords in your marketing materials. – CALLRAIL
Collaboration is Key
Parth Mukherjee explains why studying post-performance film is not just for athletes anymore. In fact, it may be a great asset to your sales team’s training process. Discover how film review can build a culture of constructive feedback, healthy competition, and, of course, increased sales. – CHORUS
ExecVision explains how conversation intelligence software can help your outsourced sales team have better conversations with clients. See what your company can gain from software that analyzes, describes, and can replay outsourced calls on demand. – EXECVISION
In “Conversion Funnel: How to Build, Optimize, and Analyze”, Sean Corson of Daasity talks about the importance of conversion funnel analysis and how you can use it to optimize business potential. – Looker
In “How Visual Analytics Helps Audit and Risk Professionals Shorten Time to Insight”, Joe Oringel of Visual Risk shares how to improve query design and create time savings. – Tableau
In “The Critical Building Block of an Enterprise Sales Engine”, Matt Cameron from SaaSy Sales Management talks about the prerequisites for success in sales organization. – InsightSquared
Tricia Morris of MicroStrategy writes “7 Ways Data is Transforming the Financial Services Industry”, and shares the ways that financial service enterprises are taking advantage of opportunities to optimize, innovate, and perform. – MicroStrategy
Tien Tzuo explains why you may not own your next Ford truck or Whirlpool refrigerator but instead pay a subscription fee. Can the manufacturing industry reap the benefits of the subscription economy? – ZUORA
Kate Harvey warns that software-as-a-service companies that do not know what stage of development they’re in are doomed to scale prematurely. Here is how you’ll know if your SaaS company is a startup, or in maturity, or something in between. – CHARGIFY
How your company can streamline its online checkout experience. With 70% or more of online shoppers abandoning their shopping carts before checkout, Latham breaks down the best ways to keep customers on your site. – RECURLY
Predictions that subscription e-commerce businesses are not ready for the massive growths they are on track to receive. Here is how your business can develop a billing system that prepares it for success, instead of failure. – CHARGEBEE
Switching to a subscription-based billing system will change everything about how your company does business, but maybe that’s a good thing. Discover how embracing subscription-based billing can impact the satisfaction of your customer’s experience. – VINDICA
1. The most inspiring company vision and mission statements combine a value-based vision with an admirable actionable plan. If your business can connect with your customers at both an intellectual and emotional level while striving for the same laudable goals, you’ll attract and build a loyal customer base. Delivering on that vision and mission, then, is key, and that will secure your longterm success. – Hubspot
2. Boost your landing page conversions with a few quick and easy steps. If it’s time for your organization to go beyond the basics of strong content and social media connections, take your landing pages to the next level. Focus on incorporating captivating images to tell your story, and personalize your communication with names and preferences. Make sure your forms are mobile-friendly, and invest resources in A/B testing to discover what details really convert. – Marketo
3. By focusing on a long-term vision, marketing professionals can achieve long-term success. Today’s marketing landscape changes at breakneck speeds, and it’s understandable that it’s hard to keep up. New challenges such as working with micro-influencers and dealing with privacy issues abound while old issues like management that’s entrenched in the status quo remain. Use these opportunities to pave new career opportunities by offering award-winning ideas and fresh perspectives. – Pardot
4. Clear, concise, and relevant email communication leads to action. Before embarking on your email campaign, be sure to distill your message down to one key point that focuses on how you’re helping your customer and one call-to-action. Be sure it’s an attractive, simple package that’s mobile friendly to generate the best results. – Oracle
5. Marketing and sales professionals turn to artificial intelligence to improve audience targeting and refine customized messaging. Many of your organizations are already exploring AI technologies and planning implementation. Top challenges revolve around budget constraints and a lack of related talent and skills. However, once implemented, many professionals expect added value within a year. – Demandbase