In the next few years, facial recognition softwares are going to become more and more commonplace. It’s already being used in a number of different ways, from unlocking phones to catching criminals. And as technology continues to develop, it’s only going to become more widespread and more sophisticated. So, what are the best facial recognition software programs out there? Here are seven of the best that you should keep an eye on in the next few years.
This Chinese software program is one of the most accurate out there, with a reported accuracy rate of 98.1%. It’s used by a number of different companies and organizations, including Alibaba, IBM, and Microsoft.
Features of Face Plus Plus
- Unlimited Number of Faces
- Adapt to Various Scenes
- Fast and Accurate
- Multiple International Awards
Face++ Plans & Pricing
- It improves the payment system and makes it run swiftly
- Becomes harder for criminals to perpetrate crime
- Plans can be really expensive
- Facial recognition technology isn’t 100%
The highly accurate facial analysis and facial search capabilities of Amazon Rekognition enable you to detect, analyze, and compare faces for a variety of applications, including user verification, population counting, and public safety. It’s been used by a number of different organizations already, including police forces and schools.
Features of Amazon Rekognition
- Image Analysis
- Image Tagging
- Model Training
- Optical Character Recognition
- Features for processing video include object detection with timestamps, video segment detection (credits, black frames, etc.), and real-time event detection for streaming video (pets, package deliveries, etc.).
Amazon Rekognition Plans and Pricing
- It does a great job in image recognition, resulting in good coverage of keywords that can be later used to search and find media.
- The best item detection with accurate timestamps and labels in the video is provided by Amazon Rekognition. The results are very precise.
- The command line interface used by Amazon Rekognition is complicated, and the output is in Json format, which is difficult to understand.
Face detection is available from Trueface.ai in three different configurations: container, plug-and-play, and SDK. Trueface.ai is able to recognize faces in addition to detecting weapons, carrying out live verifications, and space analytics. There are many industries that use this tool, including education, fintech, hospitality, retail, and security, all of which emphasize security and safety. Temperature detection is another critical function of this tool, as demonstrated by the recent pandemic caused by the COIVD-19 virus.
In 2021, Pangiam, a technology-based security and travel services provider, acquired Trueface.
Features of Trueface
- Face recognition
- Face extraction and landmark detection
- Object detection
- Head pose estimation
- Gender detection
- Spoof detection
- Mask detection
- Frictionless elevated body temperature detection
Plans & Pricing of Trueface
- Very effective and useful in hospitals and other businesses to quickly spot ailments like COVID, curbing its spread.
- Deploy on-premise, in your cloud, or in a hybrid environment on your infrastructure to ensure maximum data security.
- No free option.
This AI-powered facial recognition solution was created by Kairos to promote secure and improved client interactions. Businesses can include the company’s online services and SDK into their own solutions. Kairos’s ability to track significant demographic information is a key feature. As a result, it has gained a lot of traction in sectors like market research, finance, healthcare, capital management, and the automobile industry.
Features of Karios
- Face Detection
- Face Identification
- Face Verification
- Age Detection
- Gender Detection
- Multi-face Detection
- Facial Coordinates
- Anti-Spoof Detection
- Diversity Recognition
Plans & Pricing of Karios
- Has a ton of useful features that can aid tighten up security wherever it is deployed
- A little on the expensive side
Microsoft Face API
This enables companies to include facial recognition in their apps. This strategy enables businesses to offer safe user experiences and easy access without spending a fortune or reinventing the wheel. This program has an accuracy rate of 94%. It’s being used by a number of organizations already, including banks and airports.
Features of Face API
- Advanced facial recognition: Use face recognition to verify identity and control access on a large scale.
- Easy to use: Through a single API call, you can integrate facial recognition into your apps.
- Privacy: Control data exclusively. Image storage is not supported by the service.
- Built-in security: Ensure the security and privacy of your data and any trained models with enterprise-grade security and privacy.
Plans & Pricing of Azure Face API
- Many businesses can benefit from using this Face API.
- Easy to integrate with any application.
- It cannot detect faces in videos.
- Image with a lesser quality would face a lower confidence score.
FaceFirst is a leader in the development of extremely successful face-matching systems for use in stadiums, arenas, casinos, airports, and retail establishments. The software from FaceFirst uses both human monitoring and artificial intelligence to stop violence, theft, and fraud. You can create safer environments for your cherished patients, guests, staff members, and associates using FaceFirst. Our unique video analytics technology was created to be ethical, scalable, quick, secure, and maintain the highest standards of privacy, security, and accountability.
Features of FaceFirst
- FaceFirst solves operational challenges unique to retailers, airports, event venues, and casinos, among others.
- Propriety algorithm built with neural network and deep machine learning A.I
- Integrate platform with robust SDK and API’s
Plans & Pricing of FaceFirst
- FaceFirst addresses particular operational issues faced by businesses including retailers, airlines, sports stadiums, and casinos, among others.
- Exceptionally precise outcomes even with difficult camera angles and lighting situations.
- No Free Plan
Google Cloud Vision API
Google’s facial recognition—Cloud Vision API, offers pre-trained models for various machine learning tasks like optical character recognition (OCR), face detection, sentiment analysis, etc. It allows users to harness the power of powerful pre-trained machine learning models for a wide range of computer vision tasks to understand images, from image label assignment and property extraction to object and face detection.
Features of Cloud Vision API
- Detect Faces in a local image
- Detect Faces in a remote image
- It recognises several faces and their important facial characteristics, such as emotional mood or if you’re wearing headgear, in an image.
- It offers a free trial
- Only works on pictures.
As you can see, there are a number of different facial recognition software programs out there that are becoming increasingly accurate as time goes on. In the next few years, we’re only going to see this technology become more widespread and more sophisticated. So it’s definitely worth keeping an eye on!
How AI Is Changing Sales Forever
Dive into AI with orca-ai.io
Unlock Your Potential with Hakimo.ai/
Adobe’s Firefly AI in Photoshop
Introducing TerraTrue: Data Privacy Platform
Founded: 2018 CEO: Jad Boutros Employees: 51-100 Headquarters: California Last Update: 2023 What Is TerraTrue The TerraTrue tool is specifically...
Introducing Pipefy: The Workflow Tools of Tomorrow, Today!
Founded: 2015 CEO: Alessio Alionço Employees: 501-1000 Headquarters: California Last Update: 2022 What Is Pipefy? Pipefy is a cloud-based business...
SaaS1 year ago
Monday.com: A WorkOS Platform to Manage all Workflows
Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Introducing Namelix by Brandmark: AI Business Name Generator
Software Posts1 year ago
Transportation Management System
Artificial Intelligence1 year ago
Introducing Soundraw: Trending AI Music Generator
Alternatives To1 year ago
5 Best Nansen.ai Alternatives & Competitors 2022
Best Lists1 year ago
Top 7 OpenSea Alternatives and Competitors (NFT Marketplaces)
Software Posts1 year ago
Software Posts1 year ago